The CSF course is designed for aspiring front line leaders who are looking to learn the level management skills to lead construction activities.
This course is the first step in the path to develop construction supervisors. This interactive course allows the building trades and craft workers to experience construction supervision techniques first hand and create a professional development plan to achieve personal career goals by presenting basic information about the skills and knowledge needed for successful construction supervision.
The 25 hour in-seat course consists of nine sections. Students who complete sections 1 through 9 will receive a certificate of completion.
November 1st, 2021
November 8th, 2021
- Section 1: Team Management (8:30 am - 11:00 am)
- Section 2: Project and Team Leadership (11:30 am - 2:00 pm)
- Section 3: Communication Skills (2:15 pm - 4:45 pm)
November 15th, 2021
- Section 4: Time Management & Project Scheduling (8:30 am - 11:00 am)
- Section 5: Risk Management (11:30 am - 2:00 pm)
- Section 6: Construction Law & Contract Document (2:15 pm - 4:45 pm)
- Section 7: Problem Resolution (8:30 am - 11:00 am)
- Section 8: Productivity & Cost Control (11:30 am - 2:00 pm)
- Section 9: Skills Development (2:15 pm - 4:45 pm)
If you wish to enroll students for only certain sections rather than the whole course, contact Taylor Smith (email@example.com) for pricing and information.
Instructor: Joe Wooley