Achievement of Safety Excellence Awards
Achievement of “Safety Excellence Awards” applicant’s safety records are evaluated and compared to like size companies at a national level, utilizing information gathered and obtained by the Bureau of Labor and Statistical (BLS).
Evaluating the submitting companies Total Man Hours Worked, EMOD Rating, OSHA 300 Log and Workers Compensation Loss run, and then comparing them to the national average, companies are awarded safety awards based on the following criteria:
- 50% below the National Level – Diamond
- 25% below the National Level – Platinum
- 15% below the National Level – Gold
- 10% below the National Level – Silver
- Equal to the National Level – Bronze